- SCG. SCG Chemicals. [Online] SCG. [Cited: march 5, 2014.] meets all the requirements of international safety standard for medical devices including US Class VI, EP method and U.S. FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 for I.R. and I.V. solution bottle with Autoclave sterilization.
- Pharmaceautical Packaging: Current Trend and Future. Khunteta, Vikas Pareek and Dr Alok. 2014, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceautical Sciences (vol 6), Vol. 6, p. 1.
- WHO. WHO guidlines. GENEVA : World Health Organisation, 2002.
- AIR MIXING with IV fluids and Injections. LODHA, RAKESH. New delhi : Indian Pediatrics, 2010, Vol. 47.
- Integrated Medical Industries (IMI). IMI. [Online] IMI, 2010. http://www.imi.com.ng/assets/downloads/productdetails.pdf.
- convention, UNITED states Pharmacopeial. The united states pharmacopeia. s.l. : The united states pharmacopeia, 2014.
- Health, Great Britian Department of. Methods of Sterilisation. BRITISH PHARMACOPEIA. london : Great Britian Department of Health, 2015, Vol. 5.
- Vibhakar Shah, Ph.D. Inhalation Drug Products in LDPE Containers: A quality (CMC) Perspective. FDA. [Online] may 05, 2004. [Cited: may 10, 2010.] www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/04/…/2004-4040S1_02_FDA-Shah.pp.