0.5 % Metronidazole Intravenous infusion B.P
- Intravenous antibiotics infusion.
Each 100 ml. contains:
|Metronidazole B.P||0.5 gm|
|Water for Injections to
- Single dose container for intravenous administration.
- Clear colorless Solution.
Dosage and Administration;
- The dose is administered in accordance with the age, weight and clinical condition of the patient.
- OR as prescribed by the physician.
- To treat serious infections caused by anaerobic bacteria or protozoa whenever oral administration is impossible or not appropriate.
- Immediate anti-microbial action is required even though oral administration is possible.
- During surgery (e.g.: appendicectomy, colonic surgery, vaginal hysterectomy) for prevention of wound contamination with anaerobic organisms.
- Not to be used if container is leaking or the solution is cloudy.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not store above 30o
Packaging form: I.V Infusion bottle.
Available as Flow-MTZ 100 ml in Eurocap.