0.9 % Sodium Chloride Intravenous infusion B.P
- Isotonic solution.
Osmolarity: 308 mOsm/l
Each 100 ml. contains:
|Sodium Chloride B.P||0.90 gm|
|Water for Injections to
- Single dose container for intravenous administration.
- Clear colorless Solution.
Dosage and Administration;
- The dose is administered in accordance with the age, weight and clinical condition of the patient.
- OR as prescribed by the physician.
- Extracellular fluid replacement (e.g., dehydration, hypovolemia, hemorrhage, sepsis)
- Treatment of metabolic alkalosis in the presence of fluid loss.
- Mild sodium depletion.
- Not to be used if container is leaking or the solution is cloudy.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not store above 30o
Packaging form: I.V Infusion bottle.
Available as Flow-NS 1000 ml in both Simple cap and Eurocap