0.45% Sodium Chloride Dextrose Intravenous Infusion B.P.
- Hypertonic glucose solution for infusion.
Osmolarity: 432 mOsm/l
Each 100 ml. contains:
|Sodium Chloride B.P||0.45 gm|
|Dextrose Anhydrous B.P||5.0 gm|
|Water for Injections to
- Single dose container for intravenous administration.
- Clear colorless Solution.
Dosage and Administration;
- The dose is administered in accordance with the age, weight and clinical condition of the patient.
- OR as prescribed by the physician.
- As maintenance IV fluid.
- Not to be used if container is leaking or the solution is cloudy.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not store above 30 C.
Packaging form: I.V Infusion bottle.
- Available as Flow-DS 1/2 500 ML in both Simple-cap and Euro-cap.