Ringer Lactate Solution
- Isotonic crystalloid solution.
- Physiologic electrolyte solution.
Osmolarity: 278 mOsm/l
Each 100 ml. contains:
|Sodium Chloride B.P||0.6 gm|
|Sodium Lactate B.P||0.32 gm|
|Potassium Chloride B.P||0.04 gm|
|Calcium Chloride-2 H2O B.P||0.027 gm|
|Water for Injections to
- Single dose container for intravenous administration.
- Clear colorless Solution.
Dosage and Administration;
- The dose is administered in accordance with the age, weight and clinical condition of the patient.
- OR as prescribed by the physician.
- Rehydration therapy in states such as those induced by severe diarrhea and vomiting.
- Trauma and burns.
- Fluid resuscitation in hemorrhage.
- Environmental emergencies such as severe perspiration leading to dehydration and heat illness.
- Prevention and replenishment of extracellular fluid before, during and after surgery.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Renal failure.
- Not to be used if container is leaking or the solution is cloudy.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not store above 30 C.
Packaging form: I.V Infusion bottle.
- Available as Flow-RL 500 ml in both Simple cap and Eurocap